Friday, August 23, 2013

Resurrection (Chapter Fear)

Its happening again...How did I keep ending up in a half asleep half awake state recently?....Its that dream again....Maybe its due too being half awake I can remember it clearly....tat feeling...like being watch...being cursed...It all started after that genting crash....I have fear to drive my car alone now.....always checking the horn...and highlight...it seems so real....always end when I manage to break...but...every time it happens I always awoken suddenly with my heart beating extremely fast that is hurts...what is this feeling....I'm...really scare...it feels like it is directly in me...showing me....it does not feel like I'm latched on too...but it feels like being cursed....It hurts....I'm really scare...this is fear...help...Is this a physiological disorder or supernatural at play....I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment