Sunday, September 8, 2013

Responsibility to one selves

We must always be responsible for the choices and action we take not anyone else but ourselves. You can make it here You can make it out it is a two way relation simple and easy...ask your conciousness and you will find the answer.
I wont not say is right or wrong...no matter what is your choice I will respect. you have my blessing whichever path you choose. Responsibility and respect to our selves and to others are very important never forget that...as we grow older...this burden will become heavier...all the best....it pains me but this is life....we must accept coming and goings as part of it...nothing last forever...even though is cowardly...I wish...I could run and go into a long slumber...to rest...a lot have happen...I'm really tired now....both mentally and physically...a war awaits me...ahead...let me crumble now...and regain strength before its too late...sorry...but the things I learned this few days...yeah...and have to turn all this into a driving power to move forward...cant look back...need to chase ahead...but I wish....yeah accept the passing when the times has come...do not hold back...accept the truth...and smile...That alone is enough.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment