Saturday, September 21, 2013

To me

Question that have a uncertain or hidden truth...very well I'll answer for myself then.
You are someone irreplaceable someone who I care deeply that I'll do anything even if it is stupid or at a disadvantage for me...I'll sacrifice for you...someone whom...I fall deeply...like a idiot...
Nothing last forever...if we take everything for granted..we will regret it deeply when its gone...care for everything around us and appreciate them. you never know how important it's worth is until you lose it.
A shattered reality...A lose past...A world I no longer knew.
Inside it is empty...outside a mask of lies...and so I walked away...I cant take it.
So...I made a decision one that will change my world...and embrace the future.
unrequited love.

No comments:

Post a Comment